EVIDENCE REVIEW, CONSULTATION AND EARLY ENGAGEMENT REPORT
- The Evidence Review, Consultation and early Engagement Report was published by the Parish Council between 6th. February and 29th. March 2019. In total nine representations were received by the Parish council, of these four were from Government Agencies, one was from a community Investment Fund four were from members of the public.
- The Government Agencies that responded were:
- Natural England
- The Highways Agency
- The coal Authority
- Historic England
- The Community investment Fund was idverde.
The Government Agencies are generally supportive and refer to their opportunity to comment and contribute to the proposed Neighbourhood Development Plan at the Regulation 14 consultation stage. Idverde is similarly generally supportive.
- The members of the public welcome the preparation of the NDP and recognize its importance and value to Donnington and Muxton. One specific comment refers to the importance of the urban boundary defined and confirmed in the Telford & Wrekin Local Plan 2011-2031 (adopted January 2018). It can be confirmed that the Donnington and Muxton NDP will conform to the urban boundary established by the Local plan.
- The representations received will be noted and where appropriate used in the preparation of the proposed NDP that will be published later this year.
April 9th. 2019.
Michael Barker Planning.
Last modified: April 10, 2019